I would write it about the Lady GaGa concert last night, but I’m not very pleased with how it turned out.
- Waiting 10 hours in the cold to get front row
- People in line completely cutting us last minute
- Being next to a drunk guy that pretty much straddled the floor and spoke horrible english
- Waiting an hour for her to come out rather than a half hour
- Sitting and waiting for about 2 hours after the concert to get to meet her to find out that she was partying and doesn’t care too much about her fans as much as she says she does.
But whatever, the show was worth it I’m just not pleased with every thing else.
your warm heart in this frigid fucking place?
- You probably shove this idea of being straight-edge down other people’s throats. I do not need your fucking preaching
- You’re not straight edge, you fuck. You’re following the damn law\
- you like to bash people who do drugs or drink
So fuck you
You’re so fucking ignorant lmfao I can’t even deal with this.
I find this interesting. Maybe they’re just straight edge because it doesn’t appeal to them? It’s following the law but honestly, how many people do that? It’s a lot more difficult to be straight edge than not be ;)
I always chuckle when this comes on my iTunes.